Thursday, August 27, 2015

UsuRpeR's Drivel, March 22nd, 2003

Fortunately I have not been pulled into this
particular mess. However, I'm getting tired of it. One
thing I find amusing, just what do you mean by me
supposedly wanting to be supreme ruler... Do people
like you have your heads up your asses or something?
Anyone who knows me knows I don't fit that bill.

In fact I have done nothing but encourage members to
step up to the plate and be the leaders of this clan.
Clearly you do NOT know how to fill those shoes. The
way you have handled this situation Crector is totally
unacceptable! I expect HF's leadership to handle
issues that arise maturely, level headed, and fairly.
How did you think the situation would be resolved by
apparently spamming posts all over our boards
basically "whining" about Jewel and HY. From what I
saw there was nothing in your posts to resolve the
situation, you just ran your mouth off making
accusations and complaints.

You should have addressed the situation with staff,
evaluated the situation, heard from all sides
involved, and made an intelligent decision as to how
to handle the situation with your fellow staff
members. Instead you chose to make it a side show all
over our boards!

This will be further discussed on the staff boards,
until then I suggest you get your act together and
instead of making complaints off the wall about HF,
come up with solutions and something positive to contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment